1) This year (2021), our students got admission into various USA universities like University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Rutgers University, George Mason University and Stanford University. Our student Danny scored 1596/1600 in SAT exam with a perfect score of 800/800 (Math) to get into Stanford.
2) We are very happy and proud to announce that Rohan Pavuluri ranked #1 as “National Winner” scoring 100% in ‘Math Kangaroo USA 2021‘ competition. For more details visit https://mathkangaroo.org/mks/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021_Level-4_National-Winners.pdf
And Achyudt Narayanan ranked #2 as “Michigan State Winner” in ‘Math Kangaroo USA 2021‘ competition. For more details visit https://mathkangaroo.org/mks/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021_MI-Winners-1.pdf
3) We are nowadays teaching both in-person and online to our high school/undergraduate and graduate students resulting students from different states (like Georgia, Virginia, California, Nebraska) as well as students from Asia/Australia attending our sessions.
4) Test-out results (Troy/Novi, MI Schools) for this year:
- 7 out of 10 students succeeded in Math 7/8 Test-out (= 70.0% success rate)
- 8 out of 12 students succeeded in Algebra 1 Test-out (= 66.66% success rate)
- 4 out of 7 students succeeded in Geometry Test-out (= 57.14% success rate)
- 3 out of 5 students succeeded in Algebra 2 Test-out (= 60.0% success rate)
- 1 out of 2 students succeeded in PreCalculus Test-out (= 50.0% success rate)
5) We are also happy to announce that one of our students ‘Achyudt Narayanan Venkat’ (student of Smith Middle School, Troy) ranked 2nd (State: Michigan, Level: 8th Grade) in ‘Math Kangaroo USA 2020‘ competition as shown below. For more details, visit http://www.mathkangaroo.us/mk/2020/2020-state-level8.html
6) Similarly last year (2019), our student Daniel Lindarev ranked #1 (State: MI, Level: 7th Grade) in ‘Math Kangaroo USA 2019‘ competition
7) Our student Rishi Chowdhury ranked #1 (State: MI, Level: 3rd Grade) and ranked #15 in USA for ‘Math Kangaroo USA 2017’ competition.
Brighter futures start here
The great thing about our class is if it is used properly, it will not only teach you how to improve your test scores, but it will also teach you how to improve skills such as avoiding procrastinating, communicating, etc. We believe “A man who has learned to fish can feed himself for life. A student who has learned to think creatively and for themselves can accomplish anything.”